In light of the terrible situation in Aleppo and the many thousands stranded there, HADAYA is sending emergency evacuation kits that include ready-to-eat food, warm clothing and medicine to traumatized refugees in urgent need. We are working with a local, on-the-ground, organization on the border of Syria and Turkey who are dealing with a massive influx of these refugees fleeing Aleppo and who need our help.
Over the holidays, please consider asking your family and friends to join you in giving. Help us provide at least 2,000 kits. Let's all help in this small way!
• $15: Buys one kit for a refugee in dire need
• $30: Helps a parent & child who are lucky enough to make it out together
• $60: Supports a whole family to have ready-to-eat food, warm clothing and medicine
• $150: Brings emergency evacuation kits to 10 people in this terrible situation
• $600: Would make a HUGE difference in the lives of many!
HADAYA was happy to help in this courageous effort and we will continue to support the efforts of local organization, Kids Paradise, (as well as specifically addressing the needs of the youngest children) as we move into Spring! Many thanks to the kind and generous folks whose donations of financial support made this happen. Your spirit of love was felt by the many families who arrived hungry, disoriented and exhausted from their homes. SHUKRAN!